Friday, September 02, 2005

The Hurricane Katrina Relief Blogburst Continues

Well, it's 4:30 AM and I am about to head to the airport to fly to Lafayette. This trip was planned long before Hurricane Katrina, but earlier in the week I had to alter my plans in order to make it to Louisiana. I'm going for a wedding but while I was talking to Roxi last night, we discussed doing some hurricane related things. Lafayette was spared the ill effects of the hurricane, but it is full of evacuees and we will most likely pitch in to help where we can.

In the spirit of giving, please help support a charity this weekend that is offering relief to the victims. You can find a large number of charities on the InstaPundit's Blogburst page but if you can't decide among the many, I recommend the Red Cross. After you donate, don't forget to log your contribution and track the progress of this united blog effort. As of this very minute, the readers of these blogs have already contributed over half a million dollars. Thank you so much for your donations. Please spread the word.

No comments: