Thursday, December 30, 2004

Personalized Photo Christmas Cards

I have now received about ten Christmas cards from some of my friends that are made from photographs. This seems to be a big trend this year although my mom started doing this with our family Christmas cards about eight years ago. I like the idea and plus it makes it a little more personal because it includes an embedded picture as the card.

As most of my friends know, I am not very good or consistent at getting Christmas cards of any sort done, but as usual my mom and my brother's girlfriend's mom have collaborated on our family Christmas card this year. She gave me a copy when I was visiting Lafayette last week and thought I should include it here. Plus, a good number of my friends read this blog so, although I apologize for my laziness, please accept this as my Christmas card this year.


Our Extended Immediate Family Posted by Hello

We took this picture on November 26 in front of the Texas State Capitol in Austin, TX just after the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets parade for the A&M-Texas game.

Seated: Nicole (my brother Garrett's girlfriend), Jordan (my brother Travis' girlfriend's sister), Mary (my mom)
Standing: Karl and Jan (my brother Travis' girlfriend's parents), Garrett (my younger brother), me, Jack (my dad), Danielle (my brother Travis' girlfriend) and Travis (my youngest brother)

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

Wes, your mom sent us the picture and the letter. We got nothing from you. Also, Tim Smith, I know you're out there, your mom sent a card and picture, that doesn't count for you either. Jody sent a card with Mrs. Jody. Wes, I was expecting something big, like I open the card and I hear you singing and playing an original Christmas song. Oh well.

Editor in Chief said...

Yeah, we live far away, we want a card, dammit!