Tuesday, December 28, 2004

651.7 To Be Exact

I made it back to Nashville at 9:30 PM which made the trip ten hours. So the trip time was longer but the distance was shorter. The strange thing is that I took a different route and the mileage came out to be an anagram of the mileage I was supposed to make on my trip to Lafayette...657.1. Interesting.

This post will also serve as my first official photo blogging post. I got a digital camera for Christmas and have been learning how to use it over the past few days. During my drive I took several pictures of myself just to see if I could notice a difference over time. This one was taken around 5:30 PM.


Driving at 5:30 PM Posted by Hello

The only real difference I noticed between this and the other pictures is the color of the sky outside. I don't really look more tired in any of the pictures.

Anyway, I plan to add some photos soon so stay tuned to the next phase of the Voice of the Thirteenth Generation!

No comments: