Monday, December 06, 2004

MySpace Music

I have been a member of MySpace for about six months now and have found that it is a pretty interesting online community. It's about the same as Friendster but it seems to be a lot more advanced as far as programming and layout go. In any event, they are both a pretty entertaining way for the internet generation to network with other people. Plus they are free (banner ad supported).

MySpace has a pretty nifty feature for bands/musicians so I have recently created pages for myself and my old band, the Hek-Atomic Cherries. I figured the Cherries page would be good for publicizing our upcoming show and mine would just be good to have in addition to my Download.com page for my own publicity.

There is also a MySpace page for the band Thunderpants who the Cherries will be sharing the stage with on December 23. Incidentaly, the bassist for Thuderpants is the same Charles that is the bassist for the Cherries and the drummer Garrett just happens to be my brother.

So check out all the MySpace Music pages and if you are a member, add us to your friends. If not, now is the perfect time to join!

No comments: