Monday, January 31, 2005

Nice Weekend

So it's been a few days since I've last posted but I have been busy entertaining my first visitors from out of town since I have moved to Nashville. My good friends Mike and Jennifer visited me from Austin, TX, my old home. I have sort of been waiting for some friends to visit to see some of the sites here in Nashville so Mike and Jennifer were sort of the guinea pigs for the tour but we did see some pretty cool things. Here they are in front of the famous replica of the Parthenon in Nashville.


Athens of the South Posted by Hello

It was great to see some old friends again and also nice to have visitors to my new home. Plus I finally got to see some of the places that I should have already visited here in Nashville. Now that I know about the sites, I'm really ready for more visitors!

No comments: