Sunday, January 09, 2005

24 Season 4

Tonight was finally the season premier of the fourth season of "24." My take on it is that the magic of the first season has yet to be recaptured since but I am going to give this season a chance. My problem is that other than Jack and Chloe in CTU, there are none of the old characters that we have grown to either love or hate. Plus the first hour was very slow. Towards the end of the second hour, I hypothesized that they are showing four episodes over the next two nights because they are setting up the story and want to get them out of the way in a hurry before people get bored. We'll see if I'm right after the next two hours are shown tomorrow but I just don't feel the same excitement so far this season. But a lot can happen in the next twenty two episodes. Here's to hoping that "24" hasn't completely "jumped the shark."

No comments: