Monday, January 10, 2005

Carnivale Season 2

I finally just finished watching the first episode of the second season of "Carnivale" and all I can say is: WOW! It was so good and totally worth all the plotlines that were set in motion during the first season. I have read the the creator Daniel Knauf said that the first season really was just to set up the story and that after that all kinds of cool stuff would happen. Well, I have to say that I am on board!

When the first season aired more than a year ago, I was slowly drawn in and hooked because I wanted to find out where the story was going. By the time I realized that it would not be resolved by the end of the season, it was too late. I am glad that I kept the faith because the season premiere was so much more satisfying than the overhyped two hour premier of "24." Bravo again HBO for letting such an original show flourish in an otherwise vacant television landscape.

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

Wes, you watch too much TV.

Editor in Chief said...

I have never seen that show, but have heard it is good. Unfortunately, not having HBO is a problem when it comes to these shows.