Saturday, January 01, 2005

5 Turnovers!!!!!

I was quite disappointed to see the Texas A&M Aggies lose the Cotton Bowl today. It wasn't the losing of the game that bothered me so much as the way we lost. We committed five turnovers! There is no way you can win with five turnovers. I didn't know if A&M would win today when I woke up but I thought that they'd at least make it a good game. Unfortunately it wasn't the Aggies' day today on either side of the ball.

We were beaten by two teams today: Tennessee and ourselves. Hopefully we can build on the improvement that we made for most of this year and put this loss behind us. Only 246 days until we play Clemson!

1 comment:

Editor in Chief said...

We played like a team that was asleep, not prepared, and too slow. Coach Fran said we aren't there yet. That sounds like saying we don't have the players to win the Cotton Bowl yet. 7-5, nice year, better than last, but I don't think it is a year that the coach should get a raise, which he will, at the expense of the 12th Man Association, i.e. donors.