Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Last Call for College Football

The 2004-2005 College Football season is ending as I post this. Last I checked Oklahoma was up on Southern California 7-0. Of course it is still early in the first quarter but I don't think it is going to be all that close. I think that OU is a lot better than people think and that USC is not nearly as good as their #1 ranking would suggest. Plus did you see what Texas Tech did to Cal in the Holiday Bowl? This is the same Cal team that thought they deserved to be in the Rose Bowl. It just shows that the Pac-10 isn't really that great of a conference. So I'm thinking that by the time the night is over, OU will be crowned National Champions. Unfortunately, I won't be able to see much of the game as I am off to a late night recording session at school. No big deal...once A&M got crushed by Tennessee the College Football season was pretty much over for me. But of course I am eagerly awaiting next year!

1 comment:

Editor in Chief said...

Dude, wait until the game is over before you crown the champion.