Saturday, November 13, 2004

We Do Have Freedom in the USA

I came across this blog that has posted a short film of collected quotes and images from the days following the 2004 election. WARNING: The protesters don't always use the most socially acceptable language.

It really does beg the question: "How much do these people really want to be living in America?" Last time I checked, this country still protected these forms of speech. You can't say that for many other nations on Earth. There are a whole lot of places where this kind of protest would be quashed by the military. Although I don't agree with them, I can accept these types of statements as long as the people who make don't take their freedom to make such statements for granted. But I suppose that we should expect people who live in denial to have trouble understanding the sacrifices that have given them their freedoms. Shame on them.

No comments: