Friday, November 26, 2004

But next year...

I hate to have to say it again, but next year I think Texas A&M will finally be ready to beat the University of Texas. Today didn't really turn out the way I had hoped but I really feel like this team has made some amazing progress this season and could be a Big XII contender as early as next season. Now we just have to concentrate on winning our bowl game and build on this talent pool with some great recruits.

I can say that after losing so many times to Texas, I pretty much entered today thinking we might be able to win, but if we didn't, it wouldn't be that upsetting. That made it possible for me, my family and our family friends to really enjoy being at the Wings 'N More in north Austin with all the other Aggies. We've had a great time so far this holiday weekend and look to have even more now that we are back in College Station.

No comments: