Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hello World, Prepare to Hear Me!

After months of reading blogs and being prodded by friends of mine to create my own, I am launching the Voice of the 13th Generation.

What exactly is the 13th Generation you ask? It is what some in the past have called Generation X. According to The Word Spy, the 13th Generation is the generation born between 1961 and 1981, so-called because they are identified as the 13th generation since the founding of the United States. I plan to use this space to write about things that happen in my life and news items that interest me.

I know, it doesn't really sound that different from any of the other blogs out there, but hopefully there will be an audience for my musings. I hope for my posts to be entertaining, informative and thought-provoking at times. So without further ado, let the blogging begin!

No comments: