Thursday, October 12, 2006

At Least "The Office" Is Worth Watching

I only watch a couple of shows on TV but so far this season, I have been a little disappointed with the quality of the new episodes of "Nip/Tuck" and "LOST." Thankfully there is the shining light of "The Office" to make me happy every Thursday. Tonight's episode was no different. Brilliant! By far it has the best acting of any show I have seen on TV in a long time. This series has proven itself more than I ever could have imagined.

2 comments:

Editor in Chief said...

Yep! I only managed to see the end with the bird funeral, but it was GREAT!

Michael Hickerson said...

I must be the only not feeling the love on this week's episode. It was good and it had its moments..but overall it just didn't quite have me on the floor like the season premiere did.