Monday, January 23, 2006

Futurama-o-rama!!!!

Friends and readers may know of my love for Futurama and how I thought that it was one of many shows that ended before it's time. There have been rumors brewing for a while now about a possible return of Futurama, but until now they have been just that. On Friday, voice actor extraordinaire, Billy West, posted the following message on his website:

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
HERE'S GREAT NEWS!
Here's the official word on Futurama!!
[Creator/showrunner] David X. [Cohen] phoned me about an hour ago and said that this Futurama project is a done deal! Here's the word from DX--- There are 4 DVD movies that we'll start recording at the end of July or August. Full feature length FUTURAMA movies. Everybody is excited to get back together--as I am!

Into the Future,
Billy

Needless to say, I am very excited about this development!

No comments: