Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mitch Hedberg will be missed

In honor of the passing of brilliant comedian Mitch Hedberg last week, I am posting a link to a site that has chronicled some of his greatest observational jokes. My favorites include the following:

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away."

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard."

"I brought a donut and the guy gave me a receipt for the donut. I don't need a receipt for the donut, I give you the money, you give me the donut, end of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this. I can not imagine the scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a donut. Some skeptical friend. Don't even act like I didn't get that donut. I got the documentation right here."

See more hilarious observations here.

No comments: