Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What's a four letter word for "jealous?"

Here's another article for all you Sudoku lovers out there. Apparently, crossword puzzle writers are pretty bitter about the success of Sudoku over traditional crossword puzzles in the daily paper.

"Right when they started passing out Sudoku, I headed for the bar," veteran cruciverbalist Rich Silvestri told me, regarding the Sudoku tournament Gould held in Stamford after his talk.


If you ask me, they are nothing but a bunch of whiney snobs.

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Those cruciverbalists are a whiney lot, aren't they? Seriously, that is too funny. It's a good thing the Houston Chronicle still prints a crossword AND a Sudoku - that way I can exercise multiple parts of my brain and stave off the Alzheimer's even longer. I can always do the Sudokus; most of the time I can finish the crosswords, at least early in the week. But I still have a 4-Sudoku-a-day habit. Is that a bad thing?