Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh, Carolyn No

My apologies to the Beach Boys, but it is a fitting title for a post about the just announced shake-up on my one "reality TV" guilty pleasure, The Apprentice. Donald Trump has fired Carolyn Kepcher, better known as one of his two regular advisors in the board room. Trump claims that she has become a prima donna as a result of the success of the show. Apparently, she has been neglecting her work while focusing on extracurricular speaking engagements. I guess the writing was sort of on the wall this past season as Trump's daughter Ivanka has been making more and more appearances in the board room. In my opinion, this is more of a move by Trump to get some publicity for the next season of the show. The man has always been something of a self-promoter.

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I wonder if The Donald sent her an e-mail that said, "YOU'RE FIRED."