Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Big Day

So this is it. The big day some people have been waiting for since January. Tonight at midnight around the country, tireless fans of Star Wars will be watching the final chapter in the saga. I almost can't believe that the day is finally here. I won't be in the theater tonight unless someone calls me up and says, "I have a free ticket and I've been holding a place in line for you at the front. Come on down!" No, I'll be waiting until next week to see the movie after the inevitable crush of fans and sell-outs of theaters is mostly passed. Once the fanatics have seen it this weekend, the rest of us regular fans will get to partake in the final installment. To all those who will be attempting to see the movie tonight, May the Force be with you...You're going to need it!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I saw Star Wars, Friday night at 6:50, and the theater was by no means sold out. I think you are safe to see it whenever you want.