Friday, February 06, 2009

Whale Watchers: Episode II

As some readers of this blog may know, Roxi and I made a trip to Mexico in December to attend the wedding of our friends Cari and John. The trip was a great week-long adventure to an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta. The day after Cari & John's wedding, Roxi and I took an excursion in Banderas Bay for whale watching and snorkeling. I've already posted links to the raw footage that I shot that day, but I've always wanted to edit them into a much more user friendly video. Now that we are in the Netherlands where I can't legally work at this point, I have lots of time to devote to this and other video projects that I have been putting off for more than a year in some cases. Without further ado, here is the first video that I have completed:

No comments: