Sunday, November 04, 2007

Texas A&M at Oklahoma

The Aggies lost again last night, this time on the road in Norman, OK by a score of 42-14 the game just like I did last week since I couldn't watch live, and I promptly deleted it unwatched on Sunday morning, just like I did last week. I have no interest in breaking down the problems with the . I Tivo'dAggies right now; there are just too many. Thankfully, Roxanne and I hosted a murder mystery party last night and had great fun, otherwise it would have been a pretty miserable Saturday night in front of the TV. The silver lining to this cloud is that Fran will likely only be coaching two more games for the Aggies after which we can all move on from what has turned out to be a five year mistake. Sad but true.

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Had Fran been your murder victim it would have been a great night, indeed!