Friday, July 14, 2006

A little of The Office for the summer

It's the summer but that isn't stopping my favorite TV comedy, The Office. Over the course of the next few months, a weekly "webisode" will be released on NBC's website telling the story of the Dunder Mifflin accountants as they try to track down $3000 dollars that has gone missing. Roxi and I watched the first two webisodes and although we'd rather be seeing a full thirty-minute episode, this is a pretty ingenious way to keep me interested over the summer break.

If that wasn't enough, rumor has it that next season, the British and American versions of The Office will collide. No word yet on weather the British actors will be playing their Office characters, but that is of no importance to me. It will be really fun to see the actors that defined The Office interact with the actors that I have come to love filling their shoes here in the US.

No comments: