Wednesday, October 05, 2005

H-town

I didn't get a chance to post before I left Nashville, but I am now in Houston at my parents' apartment. I flew in tonight for a long weekend to visit Roxi and go to Jody's wedding. I'm a groomsman along with Joel and Tim. Katie will also be singing a song in the ceremony. It'll be great seeing everybody again considering I haven't seen any of these great friends in over a year and in the case of Joel and Katie, not since they moved to New York almost two years ago! Tomorrow I'll be running some errands here around town and probably fit in a visit to my aunt and uncle who only recently moved to Houston. The rehearsal is Friday and the wedding is Saturday leaving Sunday for Roxi and I to spend some time with Travis and Danielle and her family as well as with my parents.

No comments: