Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lots o' Links!

I have a whole new slew of links added today! A lot of new friends' blogs, some funny stuff and some just plain fun stuff!

First the friends:

Roxi's HomeStyle: A web page from my favorite cognitive scientist in training (and yes I actually do know more than one).

Behind Blue Eyes: A blog written by Tami, one of my co-workers at Universal Digital.

Next the funny:

The Filthy Critic: Bar none, my favorite movie critic of all time. He makes Jay Sherman's movie reviews sound like James Lipton's actor interviews.

I Don't Like You In That Way: A lot like The Superficial...fun at the expense of celebrity egos.

Finally the fun:

Letterboxing North America: A little nerdy but something that I was interested in as soon as I heard about it a few years ago. Roxi and I have gotten into searching for boxes and we've actually placed our own (The Ragin' Cajun Letterbox) and plan on placing a few more!

Enjoy the links...I do! Thanks for reading and feel free to give me any feedback.

No comments: