Tuesday, March 22, 2005

That's All She Wrote!

As of 7:00 this evening, I completed the Audio Technology program at SAE Institute in Nashville, TN. So now here I sit in my apartment wondering where this new found knowledge will take me. Perhaps one day I'll be the next Phil Spector (without the murder charges), Tom Dowd (without the atomic bomb development), or maybe, if I'm really lucky, the next Nigel Godrich (this guy actually attended SAE London!).

For now I'm going to start a job in April doing voice recording and editing for a small but fun company here in Nashville. I've been interning for them for the past four months and am very fortunate that they have liked my work and are willing to pay me for it. I'll be looking for studio and other technical work and hopefully throwing in some open mic experiences as well to showcase some of my songwriting.

The world is my oyster...but I never cared much for oysters! What does that mean?!?

No comments: