Friday, October 23, 2009

The more I Twitter...

...the less I blog. Does that make me lazy? It used to be that I was very gung ho about writing up various experiences in my life on this blog; posting pictures of activities and feeling like I was really keeping a journal of my life. Now, I try to write a pithy statement of 140 characters or less several times a day...but even that has been lacking lately. I think I am going to make a resolution to get back to writing more on this blog. That's not to say I will be quitting Twitter, only that I will probably write less about daily occurrences and observations here and really just write to stay sharp. I think I'll take the advice of Roxi's freewriting project and just run with it. After all, the more you write, the better you become at writing.

No comments: