Monday, June 29, 2009

Guinness Gravity Bar in Dublin

In an effort to continue getting my video editing projects shared, today I present the view from the top of Dublin, Ireland as seen from the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse on March 24, 2009. Although it was a dreary day, the view was very majestic, especially that of the green Wicklow Mountains to the east of the city.



Would you like to receive future blog posts by email? If so, please click the "Subscribe to Voice of the 13th Generation by Email" link on the right side bar. You will be asked to verify your email address and then will only receive one email each day that a new post is published. I will not share your email for any purpose. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool videos you've edited up, Wes! I've really enjoyed seeing these & especially the Carnival in the Netherlands! Really a lot of work & detail put into what they do. I've yet to visit Carnival festivities, but your videos helped show me that it is indeed well-worth it. So 2010 Carnival, here I come! :-)

Wes Raine said...

Glad you enjoyed the videos! I'll be posting more as I get them finished (I'm really on a roll now!). Stay tuned for our trip to Keukenhof Gardens...