Saturday, October 06, 2007

Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State

The Aggies face the Cowboys of Oklahoma State tonight in College Station. Because of the upsets of Texas and Oklahoma last week, the winner of tonight's game will be in first place of the Big 12 South. After mediocre play to start the season, A&M is lucky to even be in this position. I'm not exactly up on how OSU has been playing this year so I really don't know who has the advantage in this match up, but A&M at least has the home field. We shall see what happens, but not in real time...I'm getting married tonight at the same time as the game!

UPDATE: Ags win by a score of 24-23 despite being down by 17 points at halftime! For the at least a week, the Aggies are alone atop the Big 12 South! Meanwhile Texas was defeated by Oklahoma and USC lost to Stanford. Are more upsets on the horizon this season? Probably. All I know for sure is that I'm married now!!!!

2 comments:

Timmie Smith said...

A post on you wedding day. The blogging world salutes you, sir. Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you.

Everyone in College Station is talking about the game. I have to answer honestly when asked about it. "No, I didn't watch it, and if I had been watching it I would have turned it off at half time."

That must have been some half time locker room talk.

Kate :) said...

Congrats Wes and Roxi!! Can't wait to hear all about your special day. :)