Saturday, January 30, 2010

LOST: Message in a Bottle



The day that all LOST fans have been waiting for is finally almost upon us! After more than eight months of waiting, the premiere episode of the final season airs on Tuesday February 2! Now I'm not one for spoilers and I avoid them like the plague, but when ABC announced the "Message in a Bottle" contest a few weeks ago, I gladly entered. The prize for eight hundred fifteen lucky winners was a flash drive containing the first four minutes of the sixth season premiere of LOST. I thought as long as ABC was handing it out and it was merely the first four minutes of the show, it wouldn't be a real spoiler. Alas, I was not one of the winners, however ABC.com is now streaming the same four minutes on the LOST page of their website. If you want to remain totally spoiler free then stay away, but if you want a preview of what is to come on Tuesday, go check it out, if for no other reason than to begin speculating on what it all means. Enjoy the preview and stay tuned for my thoughts on the premiere episode on Tuesday night!

No comments: