Monday, December 22, 2008

New Year, New Life

Things have been very busy for me over the past few months and really over the past year. I had a lot going on at work and not much time or energy to blog in the evenings. Things are all about the change though. Roxi has accepted a research fellowship in the Netherlands starting in January. We are moving to Enschede on January 12 for at least seven months depending on how the fellowship goes for Roxi. At this point, I'm not sure what I'll be doing over there to pass the time, so blogging might become a very big part of my life again. If I do find a way to get a job, that will cut into my time to write about our experiences, but either way, I will increase my blogging if for no other reason than to keep our families apprised of what we are doing in the Old Country.

I left my job on December 9 to devote myself to getting our affairs in the States in order before we leave. Before we started that though, we took a week-long vacation to Puerto Vallarta for our friend Cari's wedding. We had a wonderful time and saw some amazing things. Stay tuned for pitcures and videos from our trip to Mexico.

No comments: